Powhite Parkway ramp to Midlothian closed Wednesday | Transportation
The ramp from Route 76 south to Midlothian Turnpike (Route 60) west will be closed tomorrow from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. for pavement repairs. Drivers will use the Arboretum Parkway exit to access Midlothian Turnpike. Expect delays.
For the latest real-time traffic information or road conditions, call 511 or visit http://www.511virginia.org.
Top Midlothian Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Grand jury finds officer justified in Chesterfield shooting death
- Vandals set fire to mailboxes at Bon Air apartment complex
- Police investigating an early morning shooting in South Richmond
- 12 INVESTIGATES: Sex offender coached Central Va. youth basketball
- Richmond Police searching for person of interest in sunglasses thefts