Student choirs to perform at 'Stowe Song' charity event |
Title (Max 100 Characters)
Ian Stowe has been courageously battling a cancerous brain tumor for many months. He graduated from Clover Hill HS in 2007 and graduated from William and Mary in 2011. Ian was a huge soccer star at Clover Hill and continued to excel in soccer at W&M. He is a beloved and popular Chesterfield young man.
On Saturday, March 24, several a capella choirs will be performing in a charity event entitled STOWE SONG. The performance will be held in the NEW Clover Hill HS auditorium, 13301 Kelly Green Lane, Midlothian, VA 23112.
Tickets will go on sale at the door for $10 with all proceeds going to help alleviate the medical costs for Ian's family. For more information and the time of the event, please contact Michael Armstrong firstname.lastname@example.org.
Michael is a Clover Hill grad and attends CNU.
Groups performing out of their own good will and support for Ian are: CNU, VMI, Clover Hill HS, W&M, Richard Bland, Hampden Sydney, and VA TECH.
Upcoming Events near Midlothian
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Home for the Holidays - Operation Silent Night at Richmond Animal League
- Driver fighting for his life following crash in Chesterfield
- Chesterfield mother charged with DWI, child neglect
- Chesterfield mom asks for road improvements on anniversary of son's death
- UPDATE: Pharmaceutical company on Midlothian Turnpike raided by Federal agents